Hey there everybody! In honor of baby Lola, I decided to start this blog in order to keep everyone involved with pics, updates and stories as they happen this year. As much as I'd like to claim this as my brilliant idea, I must give a special "shout out" to Lindsey and the "Henig Herd" whose blog gave me the idea to start one as well. However, I must give the disclaimer that I cannot promise this blog will be half as entertaining, organized, or well updated! But I promise I'll try :)
SO, to begin right, let me start off by saying officially that Harrison and I are expecting a little girl this May and her name will be Lola Marie Campbell :) We found out we were pregnant when I was about 5 weeks pregnant. We were totally surprised but excited for sure. For some reason we thought it'd take forever to get pregnant, boy were we wrong about those stats. I am 18 weeks pregnant and feeling good. Oh and my baby bump has officially arrived. However, don't expect pics of that. Instead I've got some pics of Lola for all to see. Check out our beautiful girl.
Thursday, December 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great idea Beebs! Looking forward to following the Lola chronicles :). Miss and love you! ~Christine
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet!! I can't wait to see Lola!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you're doing this! I have a site that I put pics of the kids on. It's http://theschwiegerfamily.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteLookin' good, Lola!!! Baby Henig can't wait to meet you in the spring.
ReplyDeleteBebe what a magical moment . You now have joined the ranks of the most elite women . God bless you and Lola through this great experience. I love being a mother more than anything else in the world. Love you mommy
ReplyDeleteBeebs- this is sooo very special! Seeing you pregnant brings back the most beautiful and happiest times of my life. I will pass on to you what someone said to me," when you & Harrison walk out that door to have your child, NOTHING in your life will EVER be the same!" Lola is the most wonderful gift God will ever give you. See ya soon, Tia Ramona
ReplyDelete