Hello all! Since it's been so long since I've posted I figured I'd throw in some preggo pics to make up for it! Its been a good while since I've seen a lot of my friends and fam so enjoy these "money belly shots" I've provided for you!
This most recent one here was actually taken yesterday. Kinda interesting that our 10 lb fat cat looks quite tiny in comparison to the large belly standing beside her! Puts things into perspective, ey?!
Well these last couple of months have been great, but of course I've become more and more impatient for Lola to come. I have been lucky enough to be on Maternity Leave for the month of April and now May which has given me a really great time to both prepare the house and to get rest when I've needed to. I have learned a lot about Facebook, gmail and internet Solitaire, as well as caught up on absolutely every television show imaginable (no joke) to watch. I must say that I'm all caught up on celebrity news and gossip via Us weekly, People and Ok mags.
If you scroll down you can see a pic of Lola's room. I know, I know, I never imagined I'd have a pink room either! But this little girl has really got me into the "little girl groove" I'll tell you. I love this room. Thanks big time to the Campbell's for not only lending us the fabulous bed and painting, but also for all of your hard work in setting up this room and moving around endless amounts of furniture, paintings, etc. We wouldn't have been so ready without you! I definitely think her room is now my favorite in this house. It's just wild to see how its changed and what it means. I wont lie, there are times that I've stopped at the doorway and just looked around the room wondering about what it'll be like when there's a little girl living here.
Ok so here's the officially "baby tracking update". My mom arrives today and she'll be joining me and Harrison and the doc's office for a visit. Doc seems to think Lola's going to arrive this week (woo hoo!) so he will be checking to see if I've dialated at all today. He's also doing an ultra sound to see her actual size and position. I'm really excited because I haven't seen her for about 20 weeks and am very anxious for a little glimpse! I will keep you all posted!
Monday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The room looks fabulous and so do you! I cannot wait to get there on Friday! We are going to have such a wonderful time! Lola is coming in just a few days and I cannot wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete